Create a relaxing meditative space while purifying the air naturally with a 100% pure beeswax candle. These candles do not contain added scents, but feature the natural, warm and sweet inherent smell of honey. A beloved characteristic of beeswax candles.
We sourced these hand poured votives from an artisan in Cottage Grove, Oregon. The quality is un-matched, elevating any space you put them in.
Beeswax produces negative ions when burned. The negative ions attach and bond to positive ions (dust, pollen, mold, odor, toxins) floating in the air. This process neutralizes the toxins, thus cleans the air.
- 100% pure USA beeswax, no other waxes are used
- Handmade by Beeswax Candle Works, Inc in Cottage Grove, Oregon
- Only 100% cotton wicks are used, free from lead
- The raw beeswax is purchased only from USA beekeepers and lightly filtered for proper burning
- The beeswax is natural and not bleached
- The color of natural beeswax candles will vary from batch to batch due to the different sources of pollen, nectar and propolis collected by the honeybees, which are brought into the beehive. Expect color ranges from yellow to golden amber
- Beeswax votives should be burned in a votive container that is close to the size of the votive. Beeswax votives need to create a pool of wax as they burn. Beeswax votives burned for short periods time will create tunneling and will not burn the majority of the beeswax. Burn a minimum of four hours before extinguishing the flame. Place votive in a clean container free of residual wax and old wick tabs.
- Straighten and trim wick to 3/8” before each lighting
- Burn on a level surface and keep out of drafts to prevent uneven burning and dripping
- Never leave a candle unattended!
- Approximate dimensions: 2.25" Tall x 1.75" Wide (Tapers in at bottom)
- Tapered round cylinder shape
- Approximately 2.5 oz
- Estimated total burn time 20 Hours