Raw Silk House Robe
860 Gratitude Credits
Log in or create an account to receive credits for your purchase. Trade credits for future discounts through our Gratitude Program!
This 100% raw silk robe has a slight texture and soft robust hand. We love raw silk for breathability and comfort as it naturally regulates body temperature in any environment.
The roomy cut perfectly drapes the body with ample space throughout the arms for movement. A simple wrap and tie closure will keep the robe in place as you go about your routine.
Make a matching set with our Raw Silk Easy Pants for a coordinated and comfortable at-home uniform. Wear the robe with jeans and a t-shirt for a cozy weekend look.
- 100% Raw Silk (Linen-like texture)
- Waistband Tie Closure
- Hanger Loop On Inside Back Neck
- Artisan Made in Pennsylvania USA
Machine wash on delicate cycle with cold water and gentle detergent. Remove promptly from washer and hang to dry. Steam iron if necessary. Wash dark colors separately to avoid color transfer.
Over time, machine washing will result in an even softer more towel-textured feel to the garment. If you prefer a less pebbled texture, dry clean only.
The robe has a loose and roomy fit without being overwhelming. The hem falls below the hips and can be worn alone as a short robe or on top of pants. Order size based upon your largest measurement; bust or hips.
Our size chart is pictured below, or you can find it here.
Our Sales Policies
Click here to review our terms of sale and return policy.
A few quick reminders:
- Bath/Beauty products, and products that have been washed and worn are not returnable due to sanitary reasons. Store credit may be granted for these purchases based on individual circumstances.
- If you choose to return or exchange any product, you will be liable for shipping fees.
- All international orders will incur additional customs/transport fees once the package arrives. The fee amount depends upon the value of the items purchased.
Textile items of any color may bleed when washed. Wash these items separately to avoid color transfer to other garments.