Silk Hair Roller & Bun Maker For Heatless Curls In Blonde
170 Gratitude Credits
Log in or create an account to receive credits for your purchase. Trade credits for future discounts through our Gratitude Program!
These soft hair rollers are 1" in diameter to create perfect voluminous curls. They are soft and comfortable to wear wile sleeping. They can also be used to create the perfect rolled ballerina bun!
- 5 Hair Rollers Per Pack
- Use To Curl Hair, or Create Flawless Rolled Buns
- 100% Silk Outer, Phase Change Material Stabilizing Lining (eco-friendly bio-based), 100% Cotton Core, Snaps on each end
- Each hair roller is 1" in diameter and 9" long
Artisan Spotlight: We are excited to parter with Etsy shop owner Diana of My Easy Curls to make our 100% silk hair rollers. Each roller is hand made at Diana's studio in North Carolina with our silk fabric on the outside, phase change stabilizing material and 100% cotton core on the inside, plus a sturdy snap closure. The eco-friendly phase change material ensures that your rollers will bounce back into shape after each use, and last for many years to come.
Phase change material facts: Bio-based PCMs are organic compounds derived from fats and plant oils.
• They are nontoxic.
• They experience minimal volume change between phases (when bent or twisted).
• They are stable over long periods of use.
• They are heat and fire-resistant.
Machine wash cold on delicate cycle with mild detergent. Tumble dry warm for 15-20 minutes, lay flat to air-dry for remaining time if necessary.
Our Sales Policies
Click here to review our terms of sale and return policy.
A few quick reminders:
- Bath/Beauty products, and products that have been washed and worn are not returnable due to sanitary reasons. Store credit may be granted for these purchases based on individual circumstances.
- If you choose to return or exchange any product, you will be liable for shipping fees.
- All international orders will incur additional customs/transport fees once the package arrives. The fee amount depends upon the value of the items purchased.
Textile items of any color may bleed when washed. Wash these items separately to avoid color transfer to other garments.