100% Pure Beeswax Square Candle Pillar
Create a relaxing meditative space while purifying the air naturally with a 100% pure beeswax candle. These candles do not contain added scents, but feature the natural and sweet honey aroma of genuine beeswax.
We sourced these hand poured pillars from an artisan in Cottage Grove, Oregon. The quality is un-matched, elevating any space you put them in.
- Approximate dimensions: 2" Wide x 4" Tall
- Estimated total burn time 45 Hours
Beeswax produces negative ions when burned. The negative ions attach and bond to positive ions (dust, pollen, mold, odor, toxins) floating in the air. This process neutralizes the toxins, thus cleans the air.
- 100% pure USA beeswax, no other waxes are used
- Only 100% cotton wicks are used, free from lead
- The raw beeswax is purchased only from USA beekeepers and lightly filtered for proper burning
- The beeswax is natural and not bleached
- Burn a minimum of 1 1/2 hours each session to prevent excessive tunneling down the middle of the candle (tunneling leaves a lot of beeswax unburned)
- Make sure to burn on a non-flammable dish to catch any excess wax (or in a candle container if desired)
- After extinguishing the flame, allow the edges to cool slightly. Then, gently mold the edges inward with damp fingers. This is necessary to maintain your beeswax candle and to allow it to burn evenly.
- Straighten and trim wick to 3/8” before each lighting
- Burn on a level surface and keep out of drafts to prevent uneven burning and dripping
- Never leave a candle unattended!
Hair Turbans and Headbands
Our Sales Policies
A few quick reminders:
- Bath/Beauty products, and products that have been washed and worn are not returnable due to sanitary reasons. Store credit may be granted for these purchases based on individual circumstances.
- All returns are liable for shipping fees plus an additional 10% cleaning and repackaging fee.
- Custom products are not eligible for return.
- All international orders will incur additional customs/transport fees once the package arrives. The fee amount depends upon the value of the items purchased.
Textile items of any color may bleed when washed. Wash these items separately to avoid color transfer to other garments.