100% Pure Beeswax Votive Candle Set
Create a relaxing meditative space while purifying the air naturally with a 100% pure beeswax candle. These candles do not contain added scents, but feature the natural and sweet honey aroma of genuine beeswax.
We sourced these hand poured votives from an artisan in Cottage Grove, Oregon. The quality is un-matched, elevating any space you put them in.
- Approximate dimensions: 2.25" Tall x 1.75" Wide (Tapers in at bottom)
- Estimated total burn time 20 Hours
Beeswax produces negative ions when burned. The negative ions attach and bond to positive ions (dust, pollen, mold, odor, toxins) floating in the air. This process neutralizes the toxins, thus cleans the air.
- 100% pure USA beeswax, no other waxes are used
- Only 100% cotton wicks are used, free from lead
- The raw beeswax is purchased only from USA beekeepers and lightly filtered for proper burning
- The beeswax is natural and not bleached
- Beeswax votives should be burned in a votive container that is close to the size of the votive. Beeswax votives need to create a pool of wax as they burn. Beeswax votives burned for short periods time will create tunneling and will not burn the majority of the beeswax. Burn a minimum of four hours before extinguishing the flame. Place votive in a clean container free of residual wax and old wick tabs.
- Straighten and trim wick to 3/8” before each lighting
- Burn on a level surface and keep out of drafts to prevent uneven burning and dripping
- Never leave a candle unattended!
Our Sales Policies
A few quick reminders:
- Bath/Beauty products, and products that have been washed and worn are not returnable due to sanitary reasons. Store credit may be granted for these purchases based on individual circumstances.
- If you choose to return or exchange any product, you will be liable for shipping fees.
- All international orders will incur additional customs/transport fees once the package arrives. The fee amount depends upon the value of the items purchased.
Textile items of any color may bleed when washed. Wash these items separately to avoid color transfer to other garments.