Cotton Slit Skirt (WHOLESALE)
This power skirt features a minimalist waist construction and a modern front skirt slit. Cut from 100% lightweight Cotton Twill, and lined in airy 100% Organic Cotton for soft comfort. Pair with our Cotton Cropped Jacket for the perfect suit set.
- Front Skirt Slit
- Invisible Zipper Back Closure
- Fully Lined
- 100% Cotton, Made in USA, Hand Wash or Dry Clean
Hugs the hips for a tailored look. Choose a size based upon your hip measurement.
Choose a color(s) from the image below and type it in the notes field upon checkout.
Wholesale Order Terms:
The price listed above is offered for wholesale customers who have an official Sales Certificate and EIN number issued by the state.
Minimum order is 6 pieces per style, per color.
Orders totaling below $1,500 are required to be paid in full. Orders totaling above $1,500 are eligible for the following payment terms: 60% downpayment at time of order placement, and the remaining 40% due NET 15 after order delivery. To activate this payment term use code wholesale at checkout.
Delivery time is up to 90 days from order placement. You may receive your shipment before the 90th day, but not before the 30th day unless otherwise negotiated.
You will receive an email confirming your order, and a separate e-mail from a member of our team to confirm your color choices, shipping address, and to obtain your EIN and Sales Certificate numbers. Please note that colors shown above may appear different on other devices and in print. Upon request, we will mail you a swatch of your chosen colors to confirm.
Alexandra Damiano LLC (Damiano Collection) reserves the right to cancel any order at any time for any reason. By ordering from this site you automatically agree to the Wholesale Order Terms listed above.