Silk Satin Hair Turban
Say hello to healthier hair! Diminish hair breakage, frizz, and damage while sleeping. Use at night by tucking hair inside of turban for complete protection, or wear with hair down during the day for a bohemian look.
There is excess fabric throughout the turban that will expand to fit over thick and curly hair. Even fits over small sized hair rollers!
- Sienna Red/Orange Silk Charmeuse Satin (Has a vibrant shine)
- Fully Covered Elastic Band at Back
- 100% Silk, Made in USA, Hand Wash
How to Wear:
1. Smooth your hair back and stretch the turban over your head (from front to back or back to front, whatever you prefer!). For long hair, twist your hair into a bun and tuck into back of turban.
2. Tuck the elastic behind the ear, not over the ear (to avoid extra tightness). If there is excess fabric, smooth it down and over the ear to resemble the pictures!
3. Make sure the gathered knot is placed directly on your hairline at the top of your forehead. This will avoid lines or indents!
Follow the measurement guide photo on where to measure around your head circumference (from tip of forehead at hairline around the head touching base of skull, do not measure over the ears.) Small will fit a head circumference of 21"-23". Large will fit a head circumference of 23”-25”. The turban stretches slightly at back of neck to fit snugly around the head. There is excess fabric throughout the turban to tuck-in thick, curly, or long hair. It even fits over top of small sized hair rollers!
Want to exchange sizes?! Simply e-mail us at Shop@damianocollection.com and we would be happy to help!
Which Silk Hair Turban Is Right For You?
Silk - Fabric appears matte on the outside and shiny on the inside. Choose this turban if you don't like a shiny satin look. Wear this turban over dry hair while sleeping to protect against damage and frizz. Hand wash cold, roll in towel to squeeze out excess water and lay flat to dry.
Silk Satin - Fabric appears shiny on the outside and matte on the inside. Choose this turban if you like a shiny satin look. Wear this turban over dry hair while sleeping to protect against damage and frizz. Hand wash cold, roll in towel to squeeze out excess water and lay flat to dry.
Washed Silk - This is pre-washed and tumble dried, fabric appears sueded on the outside and inside. Wear this turban over damp hair while sleeping to protect against damage and frizz. Machine wash cold and tumble dry low heat on delicate cycle.