Say hello to healthier hair overnight with our easy care, size adjustable 100% silk hair turban!
Diminish hair breakage, frizz, and damage while sleeping. Use at night by tucking hair inside of turban for complete protection, or wear with hair down during the day for a bohemian look.
This easy to care for 100% silk hair turban is perfect to wear with either dry or damp hair! Our premium washed silk is pre-treated with a rare sand-blast technique that softens the silk and prepares it to be machine washed and dried. Run through the wash with other delicate garments in cold water with gentle detergent. Dry on delicate cycle for 15 minutes on lowest heat setting.
- 19 Momme Mid-Weight Easy Care Washed Silk Charmeuse (Sueded matte outside appearance, shiny satin inside appearance)
- Covered Elastic Band With Flat Silicone Slider For Size Adjustment
- 100% Silk (A balanced blend of Mulberry and other silk varieties)
- Handmade in USA
How to Wear:
1. Smooth your hair back and stretch the turban over your head. For long hair, twist your hair into a bun and tuck into back of turban. (Leave hair loose, do not use a hair band to tie hair back.)
2. Tuck the elastic behind the ear, not over the ear. If there is excess fabric, smooth it down and over the ear to resemble the pictures!
3. Make sure the small band that holds the gathers is placed directly on your hairline at the top of your forehead. This will avoid forehead lines and indents! The small band can shift side to side by holding it and pulling the excess front fabric through to the left or right.
Our size adjustable turban features an adjustable inner elastic band that will fit head sizes up to 25" in circumference. There is plenty of fabric to fit over thick, long, or curly hair! Simply locate the elastic band and silicone adjuster under the tag. Pull the elastic and slide the silicone adjuster down to your desired tightness. Stretch out the turban to slide elastic back into place. Repeat until you find the perfect fit!
If you have any questions please message me directly and I will be glad to assist!